"Were new small businessmen greedy?" Top 5 Page for this destination Druskininkai Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Druskininkai Local Customs: 20 reviews and 20 photos
At first I wanted to put this tip in Warnings Or Dangers but... it's more local custom, I think.
This young guy on my picture run pedal boat rental at the western bank of Druskonis lake. He managed a few new, yellow pedal boats, I think for a short time. Hmm... there were no costumers (except one older couple) in sunny afternoon on business day in June. He didn't have any official price list.
I got to know that I should pay for renting a pedal boat something like 5 - 6 Lt per hour. The guy wanted over twice more. Was it special (higher) price for "rich" visitors from Poland or... "expensive" Druskininkai?
Well, a few times in Lithuania (and not exclusively in Druskininkai) I noticed similar price policy put esp. by new and young Lithuanian small businessmen. Well, good luck with your business :-) but... it's wrong way, I suppose. Although... Lithuania was still cheap even with these "special" prices. Anyway, I would prefer to see official price list, instead.
More Local Customs in Druskininkai (19)
More Reviews (70)
- See All Walk around a lake and rest :-)
- See All Polish mass media
- See All Buy this leaflet - city guide
- Weather, shoes, smile... :-)))
- See All New business architecture
- See All Did it come from Germany?
- See All Surprisingly good beer
- See All Greek salad was not Greek salad
- Music concerts and... no nightlife?
- See All Green and clean guest house
- See All Where and what to fuel up?
Been to Druskininkai?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Druskininkai?Share Your Travels