"Walk around a lake" Top 5 Page for this destination Druskininkai Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Druskininkai Off The Beaten Path: 11 reviews and 11 photos
Downtown/centre of Druskininkai was located between meandered Nemunas River (Niemen in Polish language) to the north and the two lakes to the south.
The eastern lake was called Druskonis and was surrounded by trees (pines) and easy to walk around by paved walkway (about 30-40 min.). It was round-shaped and the smaller of the two lakes where swimming was not allowed.
More Off The Beaten Path in Druskininkai (9)
More Reviews (80)
- See All Walk around a lake and rest :-)
- See All Speed limit in Druskininkai
- See All Polish mass media
- See All Buy this leaflet - city guide
- Weather, shoes, smile... :-)))
- See All Did it come from Germany?
- See All Surprisingly good beer
- See All Greek salad was not Greek salad
- Music concerts and... no nightlife?
- See All Green and clean guest house
- See All Where and what to fuel up?
Been to Druskininkai?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Druskininkai?Share Your Travels