"BFI Imax Cinema" Top 5 Page for this destination South Bank Tip by Mariajoy
South Bank, London: 96 reviews and 210 photos
I can't honestly say I have been here to see a film...... but I did TRY!! I was late.... the film had already started!!! So it seemed a bit pointless and I wasn't going to wait for the next showing.
I have heard it's great fun and kids love it though!
(and anyway.... those 3D glasses don't suit me!)
Address: 1 Charlie Chaplin Walk, South Bank, Waterloo SE1
Directions: South Bank - follow the signs. There's loads of them.
Phone: 0870 787 2525
More Reviews (239)
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels