"Ocean Trail" Top 5 Page for this destination Acadia National Park Things to Do Tip by kazander
Acadia National Park Things to Do: 105 reviews and 168 photos
Even if you don't do the entire length of the 3 mile Ocean Trail, you must get out of the car and explore it at least a little bit. It's breathtaking views are incredible! The trail starts at Sand Beach taking you past Thunder Hole and ends at Otter Point. be careful along the edges of the rocks sometimes they are slippery, but for the most part, this is an easy hike.
More Reviews (22)
- See All Entrance Fees
- See All The World Famous Maine Lobster
- See All Best Dessert on Mt Desert Island!
- See All Strolling though town, beers and scary...
- See All All the things you never knew you needed
- See All Please don't feed the animals!
kazander's Related Pages
Have you been to Acadia National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Acadia National Park hotel reviews
- Blackwoods Campground
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013