"Druskininkai Tourist Information Agency" Top 5 Page for this destination Druskininkai Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Druskininkai General: 11 reviews and 18 photos
Favorite thing: I easy found tourist information office in Druskininkai as there were direction signs along my itinerary. I got there a lot of info on Druskininkai including very usuful brochure "Exploring Druskininkai. City Guide". Surely they were speaking English there.
Monday - Friday:
8.30 am - 12.15 pm
1.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Sat - Sun: closed.
Gardino gatve 3, Druskininkai, Lithuania.
Tel. +370 (313) 60800
Fax: +370 (313) 52984
For non-driving visitors there was another tourist information office located in downtown/centre: at Ciurlionio gatve 65; tel./fax: +370 (313) 51777. It was open Mon - Sun: 10.00 am - 6.45 pm.
More Reviews (83)
- See All Walk around a lake and rest :-)
- See All Speed limit in Druskininkai
- See All Buy this leaflet - city guide
- Weather, shoes, smile... :-)))
- See All New business architecture
- See All Did it come from Germany?
- See All Surprisingly good beer
- See All Greek salad was not Greek salad
- Music concerts and... no nightlife?
- See All Green and clean guest house
- See All Where and what to fuel up?
Been to Druskininkai?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Druskininkai?Share Your Travels