"Amazing art at Montparnasse" Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by Dee22
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,968 reviews and 4,171 photos
You might get tired of walking inside museums, especially if the weather is nice. On Sundays you'll have a chance to combine a good art-experience with the good weather (if it's good). At the street just 'behind' the Montparnasse tower you'll find the Design Market every Sunday where a lot of very good artists display their work and sell it. I really loved this...there were so many different styles and some really great work!
I would also recommend people who might study art to go there and get some inspiration...it's really good!
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (7)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Good hotel with great location
- See All Go and hide... with a beer!
- See All This is gooood...!
- See All Take a tower-power-nap
- See All Food for homesick americans
- See All Party on with the firemen
Dee22's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels