"Mini golf anyone?" Top 5 Page for this destination Acadia National Park Sports & Outdoors Tip by kazander
Acadia National Park Sports & Outdoors: 8 reviews and 11 photos
Pirates Cove is a grandiose mini golf joint along Route 3. There are a few of them, I've also been to the one on Cape Cod. Well Lou just can't pass up mini golf, so it was a must for us. They have 2 courses, the regular and "Blackbeard's Revenge, a harder one, or you can do the 2 combined. It has interesting greens with waterfalls, caves and streams all adding to the difficulty and excitement of your putting experience
Equipment: Everything is provided, from putters and balls, to little pencils and scorecards
Open 11am-9pm in season may- Mid October
$7.50 for adults, $6.50 for children
$12 for the 36 hole adventure, children $11
Address: 368 Route 3, Bar Harbor, ME
More Reviews (30)
- See All Entrance Fees
- See All The World Famous Maine Lobster
- See All Best Dessert on Mt Desert Island!
- See All Cadillac Mountian
- See All Strolling though town, beers and scary...
- See All All the things you never knew you needed
- See All Please don't feed the animals!
- What you need to camp in the woods...
- Exploring the Park
- Wonderland Trail
- Camping in the middle of it all!
Been to Acadia National Park?Share your travels with the world!
kazander's Related Pages
Have you been to Acadia National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Acadia National Park hotel reviews
- Blackwoods Campground
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013