"Mini golf anyone?" Top 5 Page for this destination Acadia National Park Sports & Outdoors Tip by kazander
Acadia National Park Sports & Outdoors: 17 reviews and 56 photos
Pirates Cove is a grandiose mini golf joint along Route 3. There are a few of them, I've also been to the one on Cape Cod. Well Lou just can't pass up mini golf, so it was a must for us. They have 2 courses, the regular and "Blackbeard's Revenge, a harder one, or you can do the 2 combined. It has interesting greens with waterfalls, caves and streams all adding to the difficulty and excitement of your putting experience
Equipment: Everything is provided, from putters and balls, to little pencils and scorecards
Open 11am-9pm in season may- Mid October
$7.50 for adults, $6.50 for children
$12 for the 36 hole adventure, children $11
Address: 368 Route 3, Bar Harbor, ME
More Reviews (30)
- See All Entrance Fees
- See All The World Famous Maine Lobster
- See All Best Dessert on Mt Desert Island!
- See All Cadillac Mountian
- See All Strolling though town, beers and scary...
- See All All the things you never knew you needed
- See All Please don't feed the animals!
- What you need to camp in the woods...
- Exploring the Park
- Wonderland Trail
- Camping in the middle of it all!
Been to Acadia National Park?Share your travels with the world!
kazander's Related Pages
Have you been to Acadia National Park?Share Your Travels