"The Bus Stand at Fort Cochin" Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Transportation Tip by cochinjew
Kochi Transportation: 43 reviews and 43 photos
During the day there seems to be an awful lot of buses at the Bus Stand. On a rainy evening decided to take the bus to Ernakulam, longer than the ferry but protected against the elements. Buses also go south and to the junction from where you can catch buses up and down the coast of Kerala
More Transportation in Kochi (16)
More Reviews (115)
- See All Good Place for a nice south Indian meal
- See All NOT A GOOD CHOICE
- See All Getting your visiting card designed and...
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels