"Avoid the Station Eschersheimer Tor at Night" Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Weissdorn
Frankfurt am Main Warnings and Dangers: 44 reviews and 20 photos
Before you are warned, you should know that the Frankfurt Metro System (VGF / RMV) is reliable and safe. It's just that there's one station that sort of invites petty criminals because of its shape: the Eschersheimer Tor Station. It has very long narrow, angled pedestrian tunnels and equally long side connecting tunnels, which make security surveillance (in addition to surveillance cameras) difficult. Thieves and robbers are aware of this. This is why it is a pretty good idea to avoid getting on or off the U-1, U-2 or U-3 at this station after 8:00 p.m. It's better to walk the two blocks and use the subway at the Hauptwache Station (even if you're going in the other direction), because security is better.
Phone: Police Emergency No. 112
More Warnings and Dangers in Frankfurt am Main (3)
More Reviews (58)
- See All Can you find the hostel in this picture?
- See All The Gay Scene in Frankfurt
- See All Eurasian Food & Cocktails
- See All Bockenheim - Where the Students Hang Out
- See All Frankfurt's Revamped Wellness Spa
- See All The Party in the Train Station
- See All Paddling Down the Main River
- See All The Finest Simple Food
- See All Bembel
- See All How To Get From the Airport to Frankfurt
- Short Cruise on the Main River
Been to Frankfurt am Main?Share your travels with the world!
Weissdorn's Related Pages
Have you been to Frankfurt am Main?Share Your Travels