"Woolworth - 1939" Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Off The Beaten Path Tip by Yaqui
Bakersfield Off The Beaten Path: 34 reviews and 132 photos
Built in 1939, it is a Art Moderne rouded corner with vbertical cement panels; previously Owl Drug Store. This building is still in business as an antique mall with two floors of merchise of our past. It's old fashion five and dime lunch counter is still in business too!
Located on 1400 19th Street
Get off of Highway 58 onto Chester Ave and make a right onto 19th street.
More Off The Beaten Path in Bakersfield (32)
More Reviews (66)
- See All A menu for the whole family~
- See All Crystal Palace Buck Owens Museum
- See All The Best Tasting Oranges!!!!
- See All Orange Grove RV Park
- See All Bakersfield Convention & Visitors Bureau
Yaqui's Related Pages
Have you been to Bakersfield?Share Your Travels