"Cook Street Play Lot 2" Top 5 Page for this destination Parks Tip by Jetgirly
Parks, Victoria: 48 reviews and 84 photos
I wanted to include this picture of the "little kids" section of the Cook Street Play Lot. I should mention that this playground is in a great location- you can spend about 45-60 minutes shopping in the Cook Street Village, then walk down to the playground (about five minutes away by food) to let your kids unwind. Similarly, if your kids are bored after a walk along Dallas Road, stopping at the Play Lot can make their day a lot more fun.
More Reviews (125)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels