"Cook Street Play Lot" Top 5 Page for this destination Parks Tip by Jetgirly
Parks, Victoria: 48 reviews and 84 photos
The Cook Street Play Lot is located near the end of the Cook Street Village, towards the ocean. When I was growing up it was my absolute favorite playground to play at because it had two distinct areas- one for "big kids" like myself and one for "little kids" like my brother!
More Reviews (125)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels