"A Fine Hotel near Museums" The Ritz-Carlton Montreal Tip by Stellaluna

The Ritz-Carlton Montreal, Montreal: 742 reviews and 4 photos

My husband and I stayed at the Ritz earlier this Spring and were greeted by a very welcoming staff. We booked our reservations on travelocity and the front desk staff quickly retrieved the reservation and we were on our way to our room guided by a bellhop. We arrived late and were hungry. A very kind staaff member quickly ordered us some fresh fruit, cheese and fresh baked bread. He placed the call to the kitchen himself from our room and within a few minutes a beautiful tray was delivered. My husband even had a selection of teas to choose from.

The artwork and decor are very warm. The carpets were clean and the entire hotel felt secure. Our room was lovely and had a king size bed and other nice furnishings. The bathroom was my least favorite part of the room. It was rather small but clean.

There was a hockey game in town the weekend we were there and we encountered the Boston Bruins in the hotel lobby. Too bad we couldn't grab some complimentary tickets. I just didn't think quick enough.

Address: 1228 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC H3G1H6
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +1 514-842-4212
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Montreal/Default.htm

• Updated Aug 4, 2004

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Have you been to Montreal?