"General Advice" Battle Harbour Warnings Or Dangers Tip by jamiesno
Battle Harbour Warnings and Dangers: 5 reviews and 5 photos
There is a local brochure you will see on the island and they give some very good advice to make sure your stay is safe and enjoyable.
1. A first aid kit and assistance is available in the Herring Store.
2. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
3. Watch your step, especially at the edge of the wharf.
4. Small children should be supervised at all times.
5. Please watch your head when entering and exiting the buildings. Take care when climbing and descending stairs.
6. No admittance to the generator shed.
7. WARNING: Exercise extreme caution if climbing on rocks, especially near shore’s edge. Wet rock is very slippery and waves can break on shore with great force. Strong undertows are common, especially during windy weather.
8. The waters of the Labrador Sea are very cold, even in mid-summer. Swimming is prohibited.
9. No open pit fires.
More Warnings and Dangers in Battle Harbour (4)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Battle Harbour Historic Trust
- See All Battle Harbour Location
- See All Ice Bergs!
- Great Hospitality
- See All Host a Kitchen Party!
- See All Fresh Caplin
jamiesno's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Battle Harbour?Share Your Travels