Cork & Bottle: "'Life's too short to drink boring wine'" Top 5 Page for this destination London Nightlife Tip by sue_stone
London Nightlife: 1,242 reviews and 1,310 photos
Cork & Bottle is an underground wine bar and restaurant hidden away in Leicester Square.
Open since 1971, it is owned by a Kiwi with excellent taste in wine.
It is a small, intimate place - perfect for a rendezvous and a quiet meal.
I met up here with fellow Vt'er Londonbabe for a chat over a wine or three.
Address: 44-46 Cranbourn Street, Leicester Square, London,
Directions: Just off Leicester Square, below street level.
Nearest Tube: Leicester Square is less than a minutes walk
Phone: 020 7734 7807
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (343)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels