"Digital camera + portable hard disk" Kampong Karambunai Packing List Tip by sim1

Kampong Karambunai What to Pack: 3 reviews and 3 photos

Digital camera + portable hard disk
by sim1

Photo Equipment:
Two things that are a must in my travel bag and that is my digital camera and my new 'toy' the X's-Drive Pro (a portable hard disk)

This has been the first trip I took the X's Drive Pro with me and I am amazed by it! I don't think I want to travel ever again without it, LOL :-))
This little gadget is a portable hard drive where I can store all my digital pics on while I travel. No chances of running out of memory card anymore. No more thinking if I 'should' or 'shouldn't' take a picture, because the memory card is running full. It has a capacity of around 40,000 pictures that I can store, hahaha, and that is more than enough.... even for me ;-)
The use is easy which is a great advantage. It only takes a few minutes to upload the photos from the digital camera. It has a rechargeable battery, so you don't need to be plugged in to the electricity net to use it. And all I need to be taking care of during my travels, is keeping the batteries charged of this wonderful thingy and of my digital camera :-)

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars