Ritz Carlton Hotel: "Bubbly and Lobsters" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Restaurant Tip by bpacker
Singapore Restaurants: 946 reviews and 1,240 photos
If you are really keen on lobsters and Moët et Chandon, try the Sunday Champagne Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton's Greenhouse. The bubbly accompaniment to this languid Sunday brunch is free flowing so bottoms up!
This popular brunch is from 11.30am-3.30pm on Sundays and it's advised to place a booking (way ahead of schedule) for a nice window seat.
Favorite Dish: Apart from the delicious orangey crustaceans, there are 6 different types of oysters and 45 diff cheeses ( yes, I counted!).
Needless to say , I got a bit sick from consuming too much dairy mould but it was worth it. The cheese spread over here is the best I've seen so far in Singapore.
Also high on recommendation list is the delicious, melty, pan-fried foie gras. This delicate fatty delicacy melted in my mouth as soon as I bit into it. Hmm..delicious...I was in seventh heaven as I washed this down with Moët et Chandon
Check out Bpacker's Food pages
Address: Greenhouse,Ritz-Carlton Millenia, 7 Raffles Ave
Price Comparison: most expensive
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in Singapore (57)
More Reviews (82)
- See All Singaporeans love Seasonal Festivals
- See All Idiot's Guide to Pricing of Electronic...
- See All Best Place in Town to Down a Sake
- See All The Best Hotel in the World
- See All Hiking in Singapore: Sungei Buloh
- See All Tweety, the Fortune Teller
- See All From Singapore to Pulau Ubin
- See All The History Museum is now at Riverside...
- See All Visit the World's Famous Open Concept...
- Great Singapore Sale!
- Merlion @ Sentosa and Esplanade
Been to Singapore?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels