VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"THANKS SAM!" Europe Things to Do Tip by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly

Europe Things to Do: 1,295 reviews and 2,159 photos

While we arrived in LUZERN, I was dragged by Sam (our tour guide's assistant who turned out to be my close-friend) to join a night boat tour. I enjoyed this 2-3 hours lake cruise halfheartedly. I was being a bit embarrassed to answer "Frenquent-Asked-Questions" from the tour members about Jeny (my travel partner) & Arief who disappeared (again & again!).

After the tour we had an easy stroll along the lake. It's a bit of walk but it's well worth! It was growing dark when we reached the very beautiful Chapel Bridge... so stunning that I had to hold my breath. I also saw the Jesuit church glow far in the distance. It was all just perfect, the most unexpected pleasure of the trip. It really was a great time! Just another night in the lives of these lucky people in habiting this perfect corner of the world, but a never-to-be-forgotten moment for myself! Thank's for dragging me, Sam, where ever you are. From that moment on, I kept telling myself... I had to be savvy, should believe to none but my own strengths; my travel spirits shall not die and could not be destroyed by anyone!

• Updated Sep 7, 2004

Comments

I-Believe-I-Can-Fly

“aaah... can't wait to hit the road again!”

Have you been to Europe?