Sol Azteca: "Hope you have your wallet!" Sol Azteca Tip by Bela_LUng

Sol Azteca, Boston: 2 reviews and 1 photos

So, you've had a hard day and you want to chill out and have a quick bite to eat and maybe a nice cold beer. If you do ....don't go to Sol Azteca!

As soon as you sit down they bring you chips and you eat some while looking at the menu. That's when you start to notice all this crap about "conditions" of your meal - how they expect each customer to spend at least 8 dollars - and if you don't buy an entree the chips and salsa are 6 dollars. Huh? you brought me the chips and I didn't ask for them....not we have to spend at least 8 bucks per person in ordet to not waste their time? Huh?

So....we have a couple margaritas...which were OK and cost 6 bucks a pop. Fine. Let's order some food from the pricey menu....ah, I'm going to have the 18 dollar Shrimp meal....I GOT *6* SHRIMP colesslaw, beans and rice. For 18 bucks. What a load of SH*T.

The food wasn't even that good. I'd definetly never go here again, and if you do go, well, all I can say is get ready for an expensive crappy meal. Enjoy.
For some reason there were a lot of people at this place. So either its trendy, or we just lucked out.
Either way, I won't be coming back to this place.

Favorite Dish: The booze - helps to make the mistake of coming here less of a problem.

Address: 914a Beacon St
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Brookline.