"ANGEL FROM HEAVEN" Europe Favorite Tip by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly

Europe General: 595 reviews and 454 photos

Fondest memory: My first trip to Europe was sublime. I treasure so many memories, however one that really stands out is standing in the ground of the Leaning Tower of PISA. People were everywhere buying momentos, laughing, snapping photos and generally taking it all in and I was completely alone and confused. Jeny my travel partner is disappeared with the guy she met in our tour, leaving me feeling rather disoriented. I had no idea how this trip was going to work out, it made my eyes tear up.... Walking toward from the other side of the street was a good looking guy with longish hair and rather flamboyant clothing. Saw my look of dismay, he abruptly stopped in the middle of the street, gave me a warm look and took my camera from my hands and tried to say comforting words, "Hang on sweetie, let me capture your angelic face in this beautiful ground. I don't know when you'll return here." Then he continued on in the other direction, giving me even no chance to thank him. Such moment is not the major reason to go to Europe, but it do certainly add charm to the experience! From that point on, I never wondered if I'd have a good trip. I have so many more memories of my magical two weeks in Europe.

• Written Jul 9, 2004

More General in Europe (1)

“aaah... can't wait to hit the road again!”

Have you been to Europe?