"Four must see activities!" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Off The Beaten Path: 140 reviews and 175 photos
Look at the downtown/centre of Vilnius seen from the observation deck of Vilnius TV tower.
Well, I visited and recognized 4 buildings (must see activities) on my picture, from the bottom left:
- Znamienska Orthodox Church (1903),
- Lithuanian parliament building (1982),
- classical in style building of National Library of Lithuania (1963),
- Church of St. Philip and St. James (end of 17th century).
More Off The Beaten Path in Vilnius (59)
More Reviews (329)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels