"Two cranes in two worlds" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Off The Beaten Path: 140 reviews and 182 photos
Zoom whenever you are at observation deck of Vilnius TV tower. And look...
There were two large cranes seen in Vilnius centre/downtown. They were put in two different worlds. Enlarge my picture, please: this one on the bottom was in new business center while the one on the top, futher up was located by the Vilnius cathedral (rebuilding of the Lower Castle). Well, Vilnius is changing very fast recently.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vilnius (59)
More Reviews (329)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels