"Official monument" Top 5 Page for this destination TV tower Tip by matcrazy1
TV tower, Vilnius: 10 reviews and 10 photos
This official monument or rather commemorative plaque put at the base of Vilnius TV tower didn't look beautiful. Much less interesting than the crosses and sculptures put close by anonymous people. The inscriptions was in Lithuanian and included 14 names of the victims of Soviet attack against Vilnius TV Tower or maybe better to say against Lithuanians fighting for independence. Well, I heard about 13 victims but there were 14 names put there. Why?
More Off The Beaten Path in Vilnius (59)
More Reviews (329)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels