"Gifts in foreign currency" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Local Customs: 135 reviews and 161 photos
In all Vilnius churches, both Roman catholic and Orhodox, there were money boxes put for donations of their visitors.
In Znamienska Orthodox Church they thanked for gifts in foreign currencies (enlarge my picture) in three languages: German, English and French. Well, it was the only French inscription I found in Vilnius.
More Local Customs in Vilnius (76)
More Reviews (312)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels