"Walk thru the McIntire Historic District" Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Things to Do Tip by RhondaRuth
Salem Things to Do: 169 reviews and 338 photos
A focal point in the McIntire Historic District is Hamilton Hall, a McIntire design, built between 1805 and 1807, and named in honor of Alexander Hamilton. It remains a popular center for social and cultural activities in the area. The handsome ballroom with its Palladian windows and "spring" dance floor takes up most of the second and third floors.
Here it is getting a face life. I love to see the old homes going thru restoration and being saved for other generations to enjoy.
Address: Chestnut Street
More Things to Do in Salem (14)
More Reviews (33)
- See All A Bewitching good meal ...
- Don't forget to pack your costume!
- See All Walk the Mall ... at the Essex St....
- See All Fun for all ages
- See All Salem Trolley -- Historic Tours of Salem
- See All Boating and Sailing on Salem Sound
- See All Some of the homes are FREE to tour ...
- Salem's Wax Museum of Witches &...
- See All Tour one of the private homes from the...
- Ghouls and Goblins walk the streets!
- See All Rich in History!
- Watch out for strange...
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Have you been to Salem?Share Your Travels