"Sail on the Salem Privateer Fame" Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Things to Do Tip by RhondaRuth
Salem Things to Do: 169 reviews and 338 photos
I'm not a sailer, but I enjoy watching the sail boats. If you do like to sail or want to experience Salem Sound from the deck of a full-scale reproduction 1812 privateer schooner Fame this is the place for you. Check their website for a schedule and prices.
Address: Cruises are from Pickering Wharf Marina.
Directions: Right at the Marina next to the Friendship.
More Things to Do in Salem (14)
More Reviews (33)
- See All A Bewitching good meal ...
- Don't forget to pack your costume!
- See All Walk the Mall ... at the Essex St....
- See All Fun for all ages
- See All Salem Trolley -- Historic Tours of Salem
- See All Boating and Sailing on Salem Sound
- See All Some of the homes are FREE to tour ...
- Salem's Wax Museum of Witches &...
- See All Tour one of the private homes from the...
- Ghouls and Goblins walk the streets!
- See All Rich in History!
- Watch out for strange...
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Have you been to Salem?Share Your Travels