"Don't walk through parks late at night..." Water & General Safety Tip by amyhenderson
Water & General Safety, Sydney: 24 reviews and 14 photos
I could warn you specifically on the dangers of walking through Hyde Park late at night, as this is the biggest and most reknown park in the city centre.
However, there are many smaller parks scattered throughout both the city and any surrounding suburbs of Sydney.
Robbery & rape do occur but in general, these parks seem to attract undesirable characters.
Play it safe, don't walk through ANY park late at night, unless you are in a big group of people.
More Reviews (38)
- See All Harbourside walk Cremorne Point to...
- See All Not quite a bar, more than a pub
- See All Darling Harbour translation: tourist...
- See All Scrumptious Malaysian & Good luck...
- See All ALDI has arrived in Australia!!
amyhenderson's Related Pages
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels