"Queens Day: the procession with EMM" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Custom Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Customs: 49 reviews and 49 photos
One of the highlights on Queens Day in Serooskerke is the procession through the village with brassband EMM.
The procession always starts in The Zandput, and slowly progresses through the decorated streets to finally end up on the field behind the Zandput where the national anthem is performed.
More Local Customs in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (51)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels