"Queens Day: kids design their own t-shirts" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Custom Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Customs: 49 reviews and 49 photos
On Queens Day kids may like to show their creativity by painting or drawing on a white t-shirt that is supplied by the organisation.
Not surprisingly most of the boys copy either Ajax or Feyenoord soccer outfits. Girls seems to be more into flowers, angels, animals and that kinda stuff.
More Local Customs in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (51)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels