"Queens Day: folklore games for kids" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Custom Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Customs: 49 reviews and 49 photos
On Queens Day a lot of weirdish games are invented to keep the children and their parents busy.
Seriously, in former days I also liked these games -it's very enjoyable to do things together with all your class mates and laugh about each other and moreover, there's free potato chips!
Until recently the Queens Day Committee of Serooskerke also offered a range of folklore games for adults too, but unfortunately they stopped organising it because of the lack of participants.
Hopefully next year a bunch of VT'ers will join in after reading this tip ;-)))))
***see for more Children's Queens Day fun the travelogue***
More Local Customs in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (51)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels