VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Good Time II" Tillicum Village Tip by grandmaR

Tillicum Village, Seattle: 4 reviews and 8 photos

Photographer
      Ferry dock
      View of Seattle
  • Good Time II - Seattle

When I was in Seattle, I took a trip to Tillicom Island. Since I was alone, I figured this was another way to have a meal in an interesting location.

The boat trips to Tillicom Island are handled by Argosy Cruises. The boat I went on was the Goodtime II Length: 87', Beam: 28'. The professional photographer took a photo of me, and I then took one of him.

The Goodtime II offers two enclosed decks and exterior deck space on the bow. This vessel can provide table seating for a maximum of 150 guests and a recommended maximum of 350 passengers. There are two full-service bars on board.

The Tillicum Village tour includes the boat cruise, salmon buffet dinner, and Northwest Coast Native American dance performance.

Adults (13 - 59) $69.00
Seniors (60+) $62.00
Children (5 -12) $25.00
Children (4 & under) Free

There was a lot of standing in line to get seated for dinner. The show was somewhat interesting, but the real star was the salmon. I thought I had never tasted better and would probably never taste anything that good again.

Address: Pier 55, Seattle
Directions: Going South on I-5

Take Columbia/James Street exit (#165A)
Take first right on Columbia Street
Go to bottom of hill, staying in right lane
Turn right under the Alaskan Way viaduct (the elevated freeway)
Go 4 ½ blocks and Pier 55 will be on the left

othercontact: (206) 933-8600
Phone: (800) 426-1205

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Seattle?