"Stay dry in freak downpours!" Weather Tip by reverb
Weather, Copenhagen: 5 reviews and 4 photos
Fondest memory: Ok for the most part the weather durring the summer has been great but make sure that you pack an umbrella or a raincoat.The weather can change on you in a moment!! I personally would always take a raincoat. There is usually quite a breeze here being on the coast and all. So you could look pretty funny trying to wrestle around with your umbrella in the wind.
More Reviews (72)
- See All what is this thing?
- See All Corner!
- Be prepared to walk.
- See All statues
- See All The Rust
- See All Hanging out with the bartender.
- See All Watch out for those cobble stones!
- See All Another view of Skt.Petri
- See All The City Square
- See All For the Ladies..
- See All Stay away from pubs on the main walking...
- See All DON`T EAT McDONALDS!!!
reverb's Related Pages
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels