VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Meet Up with Marimar_72 nd tongzhi" Audrey Things to Do Tip by Audrey118

Audrey Things to Do: 37 reviews and 49 photos

me and tongzhi
by Audrey118

It was a very short notice to have this meet. We were meeting up as usual for the monthly meet, but our honourable guest Marimar_72 has mistakenly misled me that she will joining our monthly bash - turns out that she is in the air on route to Kuala Lumpur on meeting dateline.

So enthusiast to meet her, I arranged for some regulars to catch up = the only place she is familiar of ws KLCC Dome cafe - so managed to track her down there. as expected...mysteriously gorgeous and has just wonderful charm in her and she is so bubbly and candid.... I especially liked her ring, and Marcia (Quero) liked the other one...the one i liked had diamonds paved set into a wonderful Arabic writing that is almost like a blessing phrase.

I lso finally met up tongzhi, whom we been exchanging notes on jades and orphanage in Myanmar...till decemeber this year - shall we travel together to see the insight of Myanmar.... and to check out those pigeon blood rubies i be dying to get my hands at!!!!

• Written Jul 2, 2004

Comments

Audrey118

“next stop - Stockholm and Riga”

Have you been to Audrey?