"Old wooden houses" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Local Customs: 135 reviews and 161 photos
There were not many wooden houses in Vilnius and none in its old town. They were destroyed by fires in the past there.
But there were some standing alone outside the old town. They were usually less and more neglected and looked somewhat secret and quite pretty in my opinion.
Just one example on my picture, This house stood close to my Crowne Plaza hotel (Mk Ciurlionio 84 St.) - on the southern side of Mk Ciurlionio gatve (street).
More Local Customs in Vilnius (76)
More Reviews (312)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels