"Remote mountains, yet not too far from Lillehammer" Top 5 Page for this destination Hornsjo Hoyfellshotell Tip by Saagar
Hornsjo Hoyfellshotell, Lillehammer: 9 reviews and 0 photos
Hornsjo is a lake located about 30 km east of Lillehammer, past Sjusjoen and Nordseter. Closeby is Hornsjo Hoyfjellshotell and some huts and summer farms. Through the history this hotel has been a hotel, a school and a giest house. Now again it is a hotel, but hosting educational courses in the season.
Excellent skiing, fishing i the lake. A good place to stay if you are transiting east-west, and if you want to get away from the city life.
Unique Qualities: Far away into the mountains east of Lillehammer, all the quiet and peace you can imagine.
Fairly cheap, NOK 440 incl breakfast per person on a double room basis. Children age 7-14 half price.
Address: P.B. 394, , Lillehammer, Oppland 2602
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: You need to travel past either Sjusjoen or Nordseter and continue east along Birkebeiner veien/road until the turnoff to Hornsjoen. During winter road access is from Aastdalen in the east. The Lillehammer road is closed.
Phone: +47 61264064
More Hotels in Lillehammer (12)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Sjusjøen web camera and ski info
- See All The Vehichle Museum - old cars
- See All Night itinerary in Lillehammer city...
- Storgaten - the main street pedestrian...
- See All Blåmann for variety and taste
- See All Designer outerwear, fishing and hunting
- See All By ship to/from Lillehammer
- See All The Mesna River in winter
- Lillehammer was always a tourist trap
- Cold in Lillehammer...
- See All Drunks past midnight in more than one...
- See All The "spark"
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Lillehammer?Share Your Travels