"Kalbarri - more than a "stop over"" Australia Things to Do Tip by Myndo
Australia Things to Do: 1,336 reviews and 2,265 photos
Kalbarri seems to be only a small town in western Australia, but only two days there taught me something different.
There's so many interseting things to do and see around here.
It starts, when you are driving up north not on the "big" highway No 1 but from North Gregory up the coast.
- Theres a lake that is all pink.
- There are the wild coast line, with natural bridges and cliffs and good viewpoints where you can watch dolphins and whales
- There is a parrot-farm (Rainbow jungle)
- There is Pelikan-feeding at the beach
- Theres the Kalbarri National Park with the Murchison River
Only draw back here are the many (many!) flies you find in the park. Try to go protected: repellent, flynet...
My Kalbarri Pages
Directions: West Coast
More Things to Do in Australia (27)
More Reviews (8)
Myndo's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels