Kantoor boekhandel Crolla: "books and stationery" Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Shopping Tip by tompt
Valkenburg Shopping: 7 reviews and 10 photos
This shop is very small and there are books and stationary all over, in the racks, on stacks, on the floor.........
But whatever you need they have got it.
The clerck is looking old and shabby, but he knows his stuff, and helps you like a customer want to be treated.
We bought a book on walking in Limburg here. And because it was looking like it was going to rain he packed it in plastic to protect it from the water.
Address: Passage 17
More Shopping in Valkenburg (4)
More Reviews (95)
- See All Be surprised by the chef
- See All And now for something completely...
- See All French Mill looking like new
- See All Or print info here..
- See All Bokkenrijders
- See All Fluweelengrot
- See All How to pay your parkingfee part II
- See All fishing
- See All Take money or don't take kids with...
- In our country there is rain ......
- See All just go to the pub
- Overcrowded weekends
tompt's Related Pages
Have you been to Valkenburg?Share Your Travels