"Visit Tourist Attractions Via Subway" Subway Tip by Confucius
Subway, Beijing: 78 reviews and 82 photos
You can ride the subway anywhere in Beijing for the same cheap price regardless of distance travelled. The subway stations are clean and have English signs directing tourists to the exits near places that you are likely trying to find.
With that in mind, here is a list of the top 5 subway stops with tourist attractions that are best reached by simply riding the subway:
1. Tiananmen Square (2 stops, west and east)
2. Yonghegong: Lama and Confucius Temples
3. Gulou: (Drum Tower) Hutong Tours
4. Junshibowuguan: (Military Museum)
5. Jianguomen: Ancient Observatory
WARNING: On October 1 you might be surprised to discover that the subway stations at Tiananmen Square and Qianmen are closed.
More Transportation in Beijing (1)
More Reviews (34)
- See All HoJo Hotel in Chinese is "Bao Chen Fan...
- See All Badaling: Not the #1 place to see the...
- See All "Ding Dong Boom Boom": The Bell and...
- Under The Beaten Path: Beijing...
- See All Forbidden City Starbucks Now Forever...
Confucius' Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels