"Crows in strange birdcage?" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Local Customs: 135 reviews and 161 photos
Excuse, I am not sure whether it's Vilnius or Lithuanian local custom.
I found this strange (unique?) birdcage put in a backyard of a house at Ausros Vartu gatve (street). With wooden walls It looked more like wardrobe or cupboard. There were three dark birds inside. As I know they were crows, right? Crows in a birdcage? A surprise.
More Local Customs in Vilnius (76)
More Reviews (312)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels