"Rococco interior" Top 5 Page for this destination Russian Othodox church of the Holy Spirit Tip by matcrazy1
Russian Othodox church of the Holy Spirit, Vilnius: 14 reviews and 27 photos
The interior of the Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit looked impressive. What a contrast with simple outdoor look. Or maybe I just liked its rococco decors from 18th century. It's strange but the wooden main altar painted in bright green looked similar to altars of catholic churches. I found it rather unique in orthodox churches.
Address: Ausros Vartu gatve 10, Vilnius, Lithuania
Directions: From the Town Hall's square (Rotuses aikste) walk 2-3 min. southeast Didzioji gatve to triangle shape square with a parking lot, pass by the philharmony on your right to Ausros Vartu gatve (street), the entrance gate on the left.
Phone: +370 (5) 2127765
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels