"Beautiful architectural details" Top 5 Page for this destination Old Town - Historical Centre Tip by matcrazy1
Old Town - Historical Centre, Vilnius: 28 reviews and 69 photos
This beautiful building on my picture housed Radisson SAS Astorija hotel since 1901. There was the inscription 1901 on its wall. Well, I didn't lose my money for that hotel. Instead I admired its architectural details.
Address: Didzioji 35/2, Vilnius 2001, Lithuania
Directions: From the Cathedral Square walk a few minutes southwards Pilies gatve (Castle Street) to triangle square at its end, continue walk southwards (Didzioji gatve), pass through Town Hall's square (Rotuses aikste), hotel on your right.
othercontact: Fax: +370 (5) 2121 762
Phone: +370 (5) 2120 110
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels