"Merchants' houses" Top 5 Page for this destination Didzioji Gatve Tip by matcrazy1
Didzioji Gatve, Vilnius: 5 reviews and 5 photos
These two lovely, renovated recently buldings on my picture were merchants' houses and formed eastern wall of the Town Hall Square (Rotuses aikste). The building on the left (Didzioji 24), gothic in 16th century was later rebuilt in clasic style. The building on the right (Didzioji 26) was built in gothic style as small merchants' house in 15th century.
Address: Didzioji gatve 24 - 26, LT-2001 Vilnius, Lithuania
Directions: From the Cathedral Square walk a few minutes southwards Pilies gatve (Castle Street) to triangle square at its end, continue walk southwards (Didzioji gatve) - the buildings on your left, at Town Hall's square (Rotuses aikste).
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels