"Hidden Vilnius" Top 5 Page for this destination Old town details Tip by matcrazy1
Old town details, Vilnius: 14 reviews and 14 photos
I found a lot of beautiful and/or at least interesting yards hidden behind gates of Vilnius old town houses. Just one example on my picture. Hmm... I wanted to remove that car...
Go through the gate at # 32 on the main street of the old town called Pilies gatve (Castle Street). There was antique store/shop called Antikvaras Vidas on the left there. In front there was baroque house on my picture which was called "Victory House" and was decorated with statue of St. Mary.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vilnius (59)
More Reviews (329)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels