"How to get married...." Weddings Tip by mafootje
Weddings, Las Vegas: 10 reviews and 7 photos
Favorite thing: Well we decided to get married in Vegas this year...we didn't rush into it. Last december we decided to do so because we didn't like to have a traditional wedding and being in the spotlight allday.
We arranged it al through the website and e-mail with the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
What documents do you need ?
1) Get a marriage license see all info you may need on this offical website.
2) Find a chapel where you want to get married, we did it at this wedding chapel.
3) After this let your marriage license be certified at the same place you got it in the first place, named under point 1.
4) Then go to the recorder office where you can get the documents to make your marriage official in your own country.
Fondest memory: For the Netherlands you will need a certified copy of your marriage certificate and an apostille. You can also order these documents by mail or the internet but we just went to the office because it is close to the license bureau. It will save some time.
Probably you won't be able to get these document during your stay, in that case they will mail it to your home adress.
Picture taken June 1th, 2004 at 11:25
Phone: +1 702-933-3464
More Reviews (21)
- See All M & M world...
- See All Take a helicopter
- See All The adventure dome
mafootje's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels