Kristupo kavine: "Cold soups - my recommendation" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Restaurant Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Restaurants: 192 reviews and 291 photos
Cold soups (stored in temperature of approx. +15 C/59 F) are typical Lithuanian, inexpensive dish. They are very refreshing in hot summer days and even in warm spring. Hmm, cold soups are unknown in my = far away off Lithuania, southern part of Poland.
Kristupo kavine offered 2 cold soups ("sriubos"):
1. Cold red beet soup with boiled potatoes (6 Lt, ? 1.75),
2. Cold apple and curry soup (7 Lt, ? 2.03).
Favorite Dish: Cold red beet soup with boiled potatoes (6 Lt, ? 1.75) tasted great. I didn't use to eat cold soups but what a surprice, the ones I ate in Lithuania were always good or very good. It's simply my recomendation :-)
Address: Pilies gatve 24, Vilnius
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: From the Cathedral Square walk approx. 7 - 10 min. Pilies gatve (Castle Street), the restaurant on the left, next to St. John's church.
othercontact: Fax: +370 (5) 2622882
Phone: +370 (5) 2617722
More Reviews (364)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels