"Amazing Bookstore" Top 5 Page for this destination Books Tip by Jetgirly
Books, Victoria: 11 reviews and 12 photos
Munro's is the best place in Victoria for books! Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and they have an amazing selection of books on every subject. Don't miss their great collection of cards and calendars as well. Pick up some cards by local artist Robert Amos (who paints Victoria street scenes) and grab one of their hard-to-find magazines from around the world! Very reasonable prices with excellent sales on the tables in the center of the store.
Munro's is located in a heritage building right on Government Street, across from the Bay Center. The building is rumoured to be haunted, but the only magical things I've seen are the staff when they dress up for the release of the new Harry Potter books! The eight fabric banners on the walls were made by the owner's ex-wife, Carole Sabiston.
Address: Government Street
More Reviews (124)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels