"Hidden on a backyard" Top 5 Page for this destination Old town details Tip by matcrazy1
Old town details, Vilnius: 14 reviews and 14 photos
I found this old, neglected and somewhat secret roofed by red tiles house in a backyard of the main street of the old town - Pilies gatve (Castle Street). Go through the gate at # 22 on eastern side of the street.
Well, the backyards of Vilnius were different - sometimes surrounded by freshly painted and renovated houses sometimes by very neglected properties... just like on my picture.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vilnius (59)
More Reviews (329)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels