"Wooden statues" Top 5 Page for this destination Statues and fountains Tip by matcrazy1
Statues and fountains, Vilnius: 16 reviews and 19 photos
I found this wooden sculpture of a guy (father?, saint?) with a child on his hands put alone on messed backyard of St. Francis of Assisi church (Bernardinai). It looked interesting although somewhat out of the place there.
Well, wooden statues of saints but usually tall and thin were common not only in Vilnius. I could see them many times driving around Lithuania.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vilnius (59)
More Reviews (329)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels