"Austin Duck Tours" Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Transportation Tip by ATXtraveler
Austin Transportation: 34 reviews and 24 photos
I would highly recommend the Austin Duck Tours as a great way to experience this town in a unique way!
It is basically a British military vehicle that has been transformed into a tour bus that can go on land or water!
You will visit downtown, the Bob Bullock museum, 6th St. SoCo and also the Lake Austin sites and sounds.
$18.50 for adults and $13.00 for children ages 3-12
othercontact: 1605 W. 5th Street
More Transportation in Austin (1)
More Reviews (74)
- See All Iron Rock Raceway
- See All Texas Governor's Mansion
- See All Texas State Capitol of 1880's
- See All Monument to the Confederate Dead
- See All Northern Austin's Nastiest Dive Bar
- See All BBQ as warm and hot steel
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Austin?Share Your Travels