"Fine Loose Teas" Top 5 Page for this destination Food/Beverages Tip by Jetgirly
Food/Beverages, Victoria: 15 reviews and 14 photos
Special Tea is located on Fort Street, at the intersection of Fort and Blanshard (just up from the Starbucks on the corner). They sell an amazing variety of loose teas in more exciting flavours than anywhere else in town! I discovered the joys of loose tea about a year ago and have been adding to my collection ever since.
The prices here are very reasonable and there is more to choose from than at other stores (like Murchies). Check out the Organic Bio-Rooibos Vanilla, and Copacabana (a floral black tea blend)- they are my two absolute favorites! Black teas start at about $4 per 100 grams. All prices are online at the site above.
If you need a tea ball or any other tea accessories, this is the place to look!
Address: 803 Fort St.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (124)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels